Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thankful Thursday...

What am I thankful for? Well today I am thankful for digital cameras! That's right. I don't know what I would do with out ours. I take so many photos of Ian in one week that if it were actual film I couldn't afford to get them developed or to buy new film! I think back to my PawPaw and wonder how he did it. I mean he took so many pictures and he used film. He would seriously be taking so many more pictures if he was alive today to have a digital camera. When Ian was first born I seriously took at least 30 pictures a day of just him sleeping or laying on the floor or hanging out in his swing!

What are you thankful for? Leave the link to your blog or leave a comment telling me what you are thankful for. And remember to thank God for the many blessings that you may take for granted. (not sure if I spelled this right)

No comments: