Monday, December 22, 2008

Purses and PB and J

I am so excited because my new purse came in today! (this is what I bought with the $25 online gift card Target gave me due to there mistake of pricing the car seat wrong) It is larger than I thought it would be but oh how I love it! I think I might be able to fit some of Ian's stuff in it for short trips.



Also, for lunch today I had a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich! It was so yummy. I think adults forget how good a PB&J can be. You should indulge in one today.



More updates...I have been getting some dental work done (I hate the dentist and hadn't been in a real long time, so Justin made me go and I will have to say I am glad he did). I had a root canal done a few weeks ago and then a few weeks after that I had some cavities filled and then last Friday I had some more cavities filled. Well my teeth are still so very sensitive so I am going back tomorrow for them to check it out. Please pray that they will figure out what is wrong.

I think that is all that is going on. I have some wrapping to do before Thursday so I better get busy doing that! I hope you all have a merry Christmas and a great and wonderful New Year!



No comments: