Friday, December 5, 2008

Tagged

8 TV Shows I Watch
1. Psych
2. Friends
3. Monk
4. Kath & Kim
5. The Office
6. Biggest Loser
7. Eli Stone
8. Bones

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Texas Roadhouse
2. Braums
3. Teds
4. Olive Garden
5. Applebee's
6. Johnnies
7. Whataburger
8. McAlister's Deli

8 Things that Happened Today (hmm, lets see it is 6 in the morning so not much has happened, but I will try)
1. Woke up
2. went to the bathroom
3. got bottle for Ian
4. got Ian out of his room
5. started feeding Ian
6. read blogs
7. read emails
8. blogged
(wow I did it!!!)

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Watching Ian grow up
2. Always being with Justin
3. Being with my family in Heaven
4. getting to my goal weight
5. Christmas music (seriously, year round would be great)
6. Having a baby girl (don't worry not for a while)
7. Loosing about 6.4 pounds by the end of the year.
8. Saturdays (yes, even SAHM look forward to the weekends)

8 Things I Wish For (I'll be honest, I copied some of these from Mariah)
1. No more spit up
2. Justin and I growing in our marriage everyday
3. Ian to grow up and be a wonderful Christian man
4. That I could be a good Christian influence for those that need one
5. That I could make a difference in someones life
6. To be at my goal weight by next Christmas
7. For my family to be safe and healthy
8. To have a big, fun and happy family that loves spending time together

8 People I Tag
1. Liesl
2. my hubby
3. Kelli N.
4. Teresa B.
5. Haley (you've been double tagged!)
That's all I can think of for now!

1 comment:

tchncrt said...

I made my own list at my blog, but I got worn out before I finished it. Who knew that 8 was such a hard number to reach?