Saturday, November 29, 2008

Fun times...

I had such a great weekend (I know Thursday and Friday don't actually count as the weekend, but since it was a holiday I count it that way). Thursday, of course, was Thanksgiving. We went out to Bethany and spent the day with my mom and my sister's family. We had some yummy food and we played with the baby's! Lot's of fun.

Friday my two older nieces came over and we baked cupcakes and rice crispy treats. The girls decorated the cupcakes and then we took them to our local fire station to give to the fire department as a thank you for being a fireman. It was so neat because they took us on a tour of the fire house and the girls got to go on the fire truck! Then the fire men (while this isn't politically correct they were actually all men so I am sticking with calling them fire men) gave the girls some stickers and a temporary tatoo. We also went to a park that is near our house and it was fun because after they played on the toys we walked around the creek area. It was over all a great time. Then we finished the day by playing games like go fish, chinese checkers and pass the pigs. It was so much fun. This morning Kylie helped me make some pancakes and bacon for breakfast. Now they are gone and I am pooped (I think Ian is too, literally).










No comments: