Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful Thursdays...

So today I want to share two things I am thankful for! Yes I am just blessed that much :)

#1 - I am SO thankful for my wonderful husband! He is truly amazing. He takes care of Ian so I can sleep and he takes the early morning shift so that I don't have to get up twice in a row with the little guy. He plays with my hair and gives me neck massages and leg massages! He is so very wonderful and I am very thankful for him.

#2 - I never thought I would be so thankful to see a poopy diaper! Our little guy has been constipated since we switched to formula and our doctor told us to put Karo syrup in his bottle. So that had been working until this week. He went 3 days with out pooping. I called the doctor today and they were going to have us switch formulas to a more expensive brand. Thankfully soon after the phone call we had success!

So tell me what you are thankful for. Either leave the link to your page or leave a comment.

No comments: