Friday, May 31, 2013

Feeling down...

I'm not sure why, but this week I have been feeling kind of down. I wish that I could pin point why, but I really don't know why. 

Here are a few of the things I miss:

1. a zoo that I don't have to drive an hour to go to.
2. my Edmond friends, especially when they are going through hard times. I hate not being able to be there with them to distract them or help them out.
3. my motivation. Yes, I miss my motivation. I have it for a few weeks then it goes away. 


Now with that being said I feel that I should list a few things that are great about being here in a new place:

1. I am making friends with other SAHM's! This has been such a blessing and I thank God for providing these friends. 
2. Apparently we live in a town that hasn't been hit by a tornado in at least 30 years if not longer or ever. 
3. I cook dinner at home a lot more these days, which is good for both the waist and the budget.
4. There are lots of splash parks in the town we live in, which is fun fun fun!



No comments: