Monday, February 11, 2013

What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?

30 things my kids should know about me: What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?

1. Ian and Owen's laugh. Seriously, you can't help but smile when they get to giggling so much!
2. Seeing the power of God. I, along with many others, have been praying for a dear friends adoption to be finalized. Even though it isn't complete yet, we have for sure seen God's power through the entire situation and that just makes me happy!
3. Justin. I know, so cheesy, but he really does make me happy. The other day I woke up to this:

4. Nice weather. It really just lifts my spirits to be able to have the door open or windows open. To let the boys play outside. I just love it and it for sure makes me happy!
5. Cheap buys. So lame I know, but I love to find a good deal on things and it just make me happy knowing that I am saving money!

No comments: