Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The dark places we go...

Tonight I miss my baby. I want to put my hand on my belly and feel her kick. I want to talk to her and pray for her. But I can't. I can't do any of that. I hate this. I have gone to see my counselor and while that helped, I just don't know how to get out of this dark place that miscarriage has taken me. 

They say that you will move past it. They say that things will get better. But will I ever really move past the loss of this baby? I don't know. Will things ever get better? Again, I don't know. 

I know that I love my sweet boys that God has already blessed me with. I don't want anyone to think that I don't. Still though, there is now something...someone really...missing from my life. 

I love you sweet baby girl Christy.

No comments: