Monday, August 6, 2012

My man...

I thought I would share 5 things about my wonderful husband that you may not know...

1. He is one good looking man. Have you seen him? I see him everyday and I just think he gets cuter with age! 

2. He is a hard worker. I get to stay at home and love on my boys all day because he works so hard. He not only works hard at his job, but at our house. 

3. He is such a genius! I love me a smart man, and I do believe I have the smartest! 

4. He spent at least 30 to 45 minutes playing tops with Ian the other day. It was so neat to watch him do that. Ian said of his daddy "he is really good at tops"! 

5. He randomly leaves me a Diet Dr. Pepper several times through out the week. They usually come at the perfect time too!  

My husband is so special to me. I am proud to call him the man of our house!

Me and my love on our wedding day, December 16, 2006.

No comments: