Wednesday, August 17, 2011

get away...

We finally did it! Justin and I were able to have a get away last week! We started on Thursday night and didn't pick the boys up until Saturday evening! It was so relaxing and refreshing. We stayed at a hotel here in the city so we wouldn't feel like we had to go to touristy stuff. Although, we did end up going to our new outlet mall, which was nice. And we discovered the best burger EVER at smashburger! A must try if you have one near by and especially if you go to one in OK because then you can order the Oklahoma burger...best...burger...ever!

Anyways, we really did enjoy our time. My favorite part was just hanging out by the pool. One night we sat down there and read our books, then the next day I just laid out by the pool and had a drink and wrote in my notebook. It was really nice. Here are some of our pictures, I can't believe I didn't take more pictures!







No comments: