Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Forever friends...

Have you ever noticed that there are different kinds of friends. There are friends whom you love, but you know that if there were to ever be a change (like one of you move away) that your friendship would not be the same or really continue on for long after the change. Then there are friends, who I like to call Forever Friends. Those are your friends who will always be your friends. It doesn't matter where you live or what you are doing in your life. You know they will always be there for you. Even if you go a while with out talking or seeing each other, you can just pick right up where you left off.

I am blessed enough to have several Forever Friends. One of which also has a blog, her name is Liesl. She moved away from Oklahoma about a year ago and even though we don't get to see each other we are still able to keep up with each other and encourage each other.

The reason I am bringing up Liesl is because we are about to start a 30 day challenge. You can read about it on my weight loss blog. I would love for you to join me in prayer as we work to get healthy and clean up God's temple. (see 1 Corinthians 6:19)

1 comment:

Liesl said...

Yay! You are such a blessing to me, girl. Thank you for being one of my forever friends. Love you! Can't wait to see how God transforms our minds (and bodies, but let's think of that as a perk) through our 30 day challenge and beyond! You're so right, we to take care of our bodies like they are the precious gift from God that they are. So happy you are doing this with me!!