Tuesday, May 3, 2011

mmm, the smell of brownies...

Do you follow The Pioneer Woman's blog? If you don't you should! She posted a recipe called "Knock You Naked Brownies". They look amazing. I have tried to make brownies like these in the past but they did not turn out quit as delicious looking as these. So I decided to give these a try (minus the nuts, the hubs and I are not fond of nuts in our brownies). They are currently cooling off and then I will put them in the fridge to finish the cooling. Hopefully they will be ready for a lovely desert tonight after the kids go to bed.

These probably won't be good for my weight loss, but it sure did make me happy to be in the kitchen doing something I love...baking! I will try to post a picture of the brownies, I will not however post a picture if it actually knocks us naked :)

Oh and if you want to head over to my weight loss blog, I posted there the other day (finally after about a 6 month break from it)! Just click here and it will take you to it!

No comments: