Saturday, April 30, 2011

I had a date...

Today was a fun day. I went on a day with my 2 1/2 year old son. We started out the date by going to weigh in (um, we won't talk about the results of that), then we hit a few garage sales and a consignment sale. I should mention that my son likes to go shopping. He loves asking what everything is. The best part of our date was going dancing at Target.

Yes, you read that right! We went dancing at Target. You know those little sample CD players that have several CD choices so you can hear the songs before you buy them? Well that provided lots of entertainment for Ian and me. We seriously were dancing by the CD display! We got a few looks, some were "okay weirdo" look, others were "oh how cute" looks. But really Ian and I didn't care. We just had fun! I know that someday that won't be the case. Someday he will turn and walk away when I try to dance in the CD section of Target. So I enjoyed every minute of it!

We finished our date by eating lunch at Chick-fil-a. It was a great time that I was able to spend with just Ian. I am looking forward to my next date time with him! I asked if he would like to go on a date with me again, and he said yes. Of course I have two other boys to date too, so it might be a while before we go out again. ;)

No comments: