Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Oh brownies, my weakness...

I mentioned in my last post that I made the brownies that Pioneer Woman mentioned on her blog. She called them "knock you naked" brownies. I am pretty sure they should have been called "you just gained 100 pounds so put your close back on" brownies! I told Justin that I can't make them anymore, unless I am going to be taking them to an event so others can eat them.

Now I don't usually brag too much about the things that I bake. Mainly because I am really not that great of a baker, although I do LOVE to bake. I have friends who are amazing at baking (check out my friend Lacye's blog). I'm talking do it for a living kind of good. Anyways, all that to say that I will brag on these! They are SO good! I guess I can't really say "I" am awesome because really the recipe was so easy that anyone could make these and be considered awesome!

So if you haven't tried these, then go right now...right NOW and get the stuff to make them. You won't be sorry (until weigh in day). :)


This picture does not do the brownies justice, but I didn't get a good enough shot before they were all gone. :)

No comments: