Sunday, December 5, 2010

You will be missed...

Our sweet friend passed away this Sunday morning. It was a very sad story but one that God's glory was fully seen all through out.

He and his wife are so sweet and I just love them as if they were part of our family. It has been neat to see how many lives he impacted. During the last few weeks people have been posting on his facebook page just how much he was used in their life. If I am only half as useful in the Kingdom of God as he was, well I don't know how to finish that statement. Let's just say this man was a true man of faith. He was happy and cheerful even though he knew his time on earth was coming to a close.

I ache for his sweet wife. I could not imagine all that she has been through and will continue to go through. I hope that you will join me in praying for her and her kids.

We will miss you David, but I know you are not reading this in heaven because you are singing praises to our Savior! Sing a song for me and I will see you when I get there.



David was the minister who married Justin and I. I feel so blessed to have had him as part of our special event!

No comments: