Thursday, December 2, 2010

Proverbs 31 woman posts...

I am proud to tell you that I have been doing pretty good with my goal of waking up and making my husband lunch every week day. However, there have been a few days that I have not done it. It is usually because I don't feel good or didn't get a good nights sleep. I hope that some day I won't let that get in the way. Perhaps I can find some things that I can have him take that don't require making (like lunch-able type things, only for grown ups?). Something I am making sure I don't do is allow myself to get down and out because I "failed" at my task. If I do that then it would bring me down and then I really won't be the Proverbs 31 women that I so desire to be.

So any suggestions on what I can have ready for Justin's lunch on days that I am sick or don't sleep well? He doesn't like to take things that have to be heated up. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

What have you been doing to be a Proverbs 31 women? Stay tuned because soon I am going to have a guest post from one of my good friends, telling us how she is doing at being a Proverbs 31 women. If you would be interested in doing a guest post let me know I would love to post it or link up to your page so people can read about it.

No comments: