Monday, June 30, 2008

Well I am still on bed rest, the end of this week it will be a month since going on bed rest. I was hoping that the doc would take me off of it on Friday, but she didn't. But she did say I was doing well and that I could go out to eat twice a week! I am now hoping that each time I go to the doctor, which is every two weeks, she will let me do a little bit more. I won't push it to much though. She said that I will eventually have to go to the hospital for twice weekly testing. I am not for sure what kind of testing it will be, but my friend had to go and do twice weekly non-stress tests. Which include ultra sounds, hearing the baby's heart beat and being hooked up to other monitors. I would be ok with that, I love the ultra sounds! But like I said I am not for sure what they will be. I think that is all for now. My next doctor's appointment will be July 11th and I will have to do the 1 hour glucose test. So hopefully I will pass that, so I don't have to go back for the 3 hour glucose test.

No comments: