Wednesday, June 18, 2008

high risk doctor...

So today we had our appointment with the high risk doctor and everything was looking good! We had an ultrasound done, which I think is the best thing to come out of this whole event! We got some really good pictures of our little one, including some 3d/4d ones!!! It was so neat! We could see him opening his mouth and then shutting it again. We will go back in one month to have another set of ultra sounds done, which I am totally excited about! I will put some pics on the blog as soon as we have them scanned. Oh so more details about what the doctor said. He feels like according to the ultra sound everything is looking good. The baby is developing as he should and the blood flow is good. He said to just keep track of blood pressure like I am and to watch out for headaches that won't go away, dizziness, and spots in my eyes that don't go away. I go back to my regular OB next Friday so we will see what she says in response to what the High Risk OB says. It would rock if she took me off of bed rest, but I am not counting on it. :)

No comments: