Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Why?

I don't know why things happen the way they do. The truth is I know that God has a plan for all things, but it still puts me in a place of confusion when things like miscarriages happen. Since December I have had 3 friends going through miscarriages, plus one friend who lost her baby 2 weeks before her due date. I don't know why God lets some women have there baby and some not. I want to dedicate this entry to all those who have lost there little one for whatever reason. For those I know by name I am praying for you daily and for those I don't know, I pray for women who are in your situation and know that I am sure there are people praying for you too by name. Please know that I love you all and if I can do anything to help or if you just want to talk I am here for you.

No comments: