Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Well not much to say this week. I am still so excited about having a boy! It has made this pregnancy so much more real finding out what we are having. Now we can refer to the baby as him or he! I think of our sweet little boy all the time! Who will he look like? Who will he sound like? Will he be a genius like his dad or perhaps he will be more of a hands on learner like mommy. Oh I can't wait to see him and hold him in my arms! What an amazing little blessing baby's are.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I have the best husband in world! He got me a "happy mother to be" card for mothers day and also gave me a CD that I have been wanting for a while. And he wrote in the card some pretty special things, which means a lot because he is usually just a name signer, which is fine, but when I read the card I almost cried. I love him so much! He is going to be such a great dad.

No comments: