Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It's back....

Heartburn that is. From what I read it is because of my growing muscles relaxing or something like that. Well it isn't that much fun, if it were up to me I would tell my muscles not to relax! Ok, maybe not because I am sure this is how God intended it to be. Also, I read today that because of my growing uterus I may feel discomfort when I get up from a chair or change position. This has been going on for a few weeks now, so I am glad to hear that it is normal. The bad thing is that I am a tosser and turner when sleeping so I feel like I wake up every time I change positions.

I think that the iron might be setting in but I am still tired. Although I don't feel like it is the same kind of tired. It is more like I didn't sleep enough tired, but can still pull myself together to get things done, rather than I can't get up off the couch for the life of me kind of tired. So this is good.

Ian is moving quite often now. Justin has been able to feel him move twice now. It is funny because I will feel him move and tell Justin so then Justin will try and feel but that will be the only time he moved was right before. Oh well, as time goes by I am sure he will be able to feel him move more!

No comments: