Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Presidents Day...

I have such a wonderful husband! I have to brag. :) He has today off because of President's day, so he brought me lunch and ate lunch with me then walked with me for 10 minutes. How sweet is he?

So I am feeling a little sick to my stomach today. Unfortunatly the McDonald's didn't set with me or the baby :) I felt this way yesterday too. They (and by "they" I mean all the authors of pregnancy books and articles on line) say that it should start to pass around week 12. I sure hope so! Plus I am sooooo tire. My sister told me once that pregnancy tired is way different then non pregnancy tired. Well at first I thought "I have had my share of tired days, so trust me I know what tired is." Ok, I take that back. This is beyond any tiredness I have ever known!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet guy! Yes, McDonalds doesn't sit well with me while I'm pregnant either. In fact, I think it was the very last thing I threw up. Yuckie!

This is Haley..got to reset my password I guess..can't remember it!!