Friday, February 29, 2008

God's wonderful timing...

Well Justin and I made a big decision this week! I gave my two weeks notice yesterday at work. On Wednesday night when we were discussing it, I told Justin that I was kind of scared, but we both felt like it was time. It is amazing though how God works things. We had previously thought that if I could find something to do from home that would be best and then I would give my notice, well God had other plans. Yesterday after I had turned in my notice, most of us in the office went and had lunch with our old boss Billy. I told him that I had given my notice to stay at home. He then asked if I would be interested in doing collections from home for his new employer! I told him YES! So he called me back yesterday afternoon and said he talked with them and they are for sure interested and when my two weeks is over we will get in touch about it!!! Here I thought I needed to have a job before I quit, but God new that I needed to quit in order to be asked about this job. I am so amazed at His timing!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea! That's awesome for you! What a blessing to be able to stay at home and prepare for the baby coming. It's wonderful! Hope you are doing well and feeling well.

Alyson said...

I think that it is amazing that God already has things planned for us. We tend to worry about things that we don't need to. Good luck with the new job! Take care!