Friday, December 6, 2013

Snow days...

Ian's school was canceled both yesterday and today due to bad weather. I thought it pretty funny that it was canceled yesterday because there was nothing in the morning. But they closed it in preparation, so that was nice. It was super cold and I didn't want to get out anyways. :) 

It started yesterday, the sleet and freezing rain. But then this morning, well we woke up to a winder wonderland! The boys of course wanted to go outside. I didn't want to at first, but my friend Tara kind of talked me into it. We were out there all of 5 minutes before the boys got too cold and headed back inside! Which I was fine with. We came inside and Ian and I enjoyed some hot chocolate, which is new. They haven't wanted hot chocolate in the past! 

We were out there long enough to get some good pictures though! Enjoy our winter wonderland.





No comments: