Thursday, September 29, 2011

sick, sick and more sick...

Our house has been hit. Hit with the sick bug. The crazy thing is, is that it just doesn't seem to go away! Poor Ian has been sick since last Friday. Tummy issues. :(

I got it one day, but I think it is hitting kids harder for some reason. Although, I will say that it is taking its toll on me too. I am used to being able to get out of the house and do things and I haven't been able to do that since Sunday! Last night I got out and got us dinner, but for some reason it just isn't the same as getting out during the day. Getting out at night takes away my time from Justin.

Anyways, just needed to vent a little bit. My attitude isn't very good this morning. I need to get moving so perhaps I will start to feel better (attitude that is).

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

we are praying for y'all that everyone will get better soon and you can get back to your fun days with the boys! :)