Wednesday, September 1, 2010

so long...

It has been a while since I have posted anything because it is hard to type what I want to with one hand. I am holding our little 8 week old baby boy A LOT lately. He seems to be slightly attached to me, which is a bit stressful for both me and the hubs. But I have the most wonderful husband in the world and he tries for a long time before asking me for help in the early morning hours. I don't know what is more frustrating to him, staying up for 2 hours with a crying baby or the fact that when I get up with him he seems to calm down with in about 10 minutes.

Needless to say this has been a tough 8 weeks, but we are making it through and will be better for it I suppose or at least I hope so. ;)

I want to type more, but need to take advantage of Owen sleeping by going to bed myself!

No comments: