I thought this was worth re-posting. It was originally posted on January 8, 2010. I made a few comments this time though (I made bold the ones that I made comments on)
I got this off of my friends blog. I agree with every single one of them!
1. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to take a nap when I was younger.
2. There is a great need for a sarcasm font. (I am pretty sure that people would understand me a lot more if this were so!)
3. How are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
4. Was learning cursive really necessary?
5. Map quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I am pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood. (seriously, and I always make the mistake of reading number one!)
6. Can we just all agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to start all over again.
7. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least a little tired. (I am pretty sure this is more true now then it was then!)
8. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any to my 10 page report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
9. I hate it when I miss a call right at the last ring, but when I immediately call back, it rings 9 times and goes to voice mail. What did you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run?
10. Don't you hate it when you leave the house having a good hair day and you don't run into anyone? What a waste. (I am pretty sure in this crazy heat a good hair doesn't exsist for me. Who am I kidding a good hair doesn't exsist for me EVER)