I found this recipe a while back and wasn't sure if I was going to make it or not because honestly I didn't know if Justin would like it. I finally just asked him if he would be willing to try it and he said yes! It was so easy to make and it was so yummy! It kind of reminded me of the Jack Daniels sauce at TGI Fridays. By the way it was only 4 points! Served with some squash and it made for a great meal. I kind of wish I would have had some potatoes to serve with it, but oh well.
Raspberry Balsamic Chicken Recipe
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
* 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
* 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
* 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
* 1/3 cup seedless raspberry preserves
* 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
* 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
2. Add onion and saute 5 minutes, stirring.
3. Sprinkle chicken breasts with thyme and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
4. Add chicken to skillet and saute 6 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through.
5. Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm.
6. Reduce heat to medium-low.
7. To skillet, add 1/4 teaspoon salt, preserves, vinegar and pepper.
8. Cook, stirring, until smooth and heated through.
9. Spoon over chicken.