Thursday, August 6, 2009

another zoo day!

I took Ian to the zoo again. I think I like it more than he does at this point, but that is ok. Some day it will be fun for him and then I will enjoy it on a whole other level! It really is amazing to see all of the different creations that God has made. The majesty of the lion and the oddness of the ant eater. I love it all!

We met our friends there and enjoyed a hot day looking at animals and pushing our strollers! Did I mention that it was only 75 cents to get in? It is like that on Wednesdays through the end of August. Hmmm, I just might go every Wednesday now :)

Here are some pictures...(of course, did you expect me to not have any pictures?)
Ian did a good job riding the carousel this time! At the end he wanted me to hold him though :)


Carrie, Emily, Me and Tara with our babies.

Me, Tara, Ashleigh (showed up after the first picture was taken), Carrie, and Emily. We had quite the crew!

Just thought I would throw in this picture of the ant eater! I think this shows God has a funny side, either that or he was bored by the time he got to this animal! ;)

No comments: