Thursday, July 23, 2009

tooth!!!

I can't believe that I forgot to post Ian's 10 month picture!!! Ian is getting so big! He can now fit into 12 month shirts and onsies. The silly boy has a pair of jeans that are size 6 month and they are big on him! I guess for now he is skinny!
(Either Ian is getting bigger or the monkey is getting smaller, to see his first month picture click here) :)
This shirt is a 12 month shirt that we got at our baby shower! At the time I thought it looked so big compared to the other clothes we had received.

Also, Ian got another tooth!!! Yay! It was only after several days of frustration. He woke up yesterday morning at 3:40 to tell us it was in! I wasn't too thrilled with the time, but I was glad it broke through the gums, he slept SO much better last night and until 7:30 this morning!!! The tooth is on top right above his current tooth.
If you click on the above picture you can kind of see his teeth!

I am getting so excited to have his first birthday party!!! I have started making the plans and can't wait until it all comes together. Of course I have to thank my wonderful husband who is letting me spend more than he planned, so thanks Justin, you are the best!!!! I am going to save on money and make our decorations and cake, so hopefully it will all come out in the wash, as they say.

Ian likes to be silly when I take of shirts or bibs and leave them on his head! He is such a cute kid!

No comments: