Wednesday, September 3, 2008

This weeks update...

I had a great appointment today! The doctor said that I could go to Babies R Us!!!! She said that since my blood pressures have been so good that it was fine that I go as long as that is the only thing I do that day. Which of course I am ok with! Oh I can't wait to go!!!

I am going to go back next week for another ultra sound. Since the baby was head up last week she wants to do one more before the induction date. Please pray that he will flip to be head down. If he is not head down by next Wednesday we will change the induction to a C-section. Which isn't the end of the world, I just would rather not have a C-section. She also wanted to check his weight again, since he hadn't grown too much since the ultra sound before last. I have to do another 24 hour urine test because my protein level was a little high today. So that was a bummer, I thought I would be able to get out of doing any more of those for the rest of the pregnancy! (which by the way is only 2 weeks away!!!)

No comments: