Friday, September 5, 2008

Free at last, Free at last, Thank God almighty I'm Free at last

Ok, maybe not but tonight we did ventured out to Babies R' Us! It was so nice to get out and walk around the store, even if I did sit down about 5-6 times while we were there. Thankfully they do have benches and chairs set up through out the store, so it was easy to find a seat and any time I started to get frustrated Justin made sure I sat down for a few minutes. All in all it was a success!

Tomorrow we are going to go to OSU/OKC to have our car seat checked to make sure we have it properly installed (which we just installed it tonight). Plus, they have free Braums ice cream!! Whoo Hoo. And we are going to go out to breakfast at Mimi's Cafe, which I have wanted for several weeks now because a friend of ours had a baby shower there but I ended up not being able to go because of going into Labor and Delivery for 8 hours. Anyways, ever since then we have wanted to go eat there! As for the rest of the day though I will be taking it easy. Which is hard, because now that we have the mattress for the crib I want to put it all together, but it will have to wait I suppose.

Justin and I have decided to bottle the water that is at our church and sell it to people trying to get pregnant! I say this jokingly because there are now 9 couples in our Sunday School class that are expecting! It just seems like at least once a month a new couple will announce that they are pregnant. It is so exciting, and one couple is adopting (he is seriously the cutest little boy and I can't wait for them to be able to bring him home), so our class will soon be filled with so many little ones!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Yay for a trip out!

10 babies in our flock by this time next year! Crazy, right?