Friday, March 7, 2008

overcoming evil with good...(not pregnancy related)

I was reminded today by a dear friend of mine, after complaining to her about the awful people that have taken over my soon to be old office, that I may be the only example of Jesus to these people. WOW what an eye opener. This is something that I know to be true, but to be honest I put it in the back of my mind and decided that since I was pregnant it was ok to be in a bad mood and not like the new people. But the truth comes down to what she said, I may be the ONLY example of Christ. The only! What if God put me here in this office for the amount of time that I have left so I could be a witness to them? An example of how a christian lives there life? I have totally blown it. I just pray that over the next 3 1/2 days that I am here I can be positive and show them love like no other. And if they get to me, I just need to remember Romans 12:19-21 19 "Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay,"says the Lord. 20 On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head." 21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." :)

No comments: