Thursday, November 15, 2018

40 things to do before I turn 40 list, update

Check it out! I have been able to cross things off my list! I also am  changing things on my list. I have realized that somethings just aren't what I want anymore (example: having another kid) and somethings just aren't realistic (example: seeing a Broadway musical). So I am taking those things off and am currently thinking of things to replace them with! Here is the current list as it stands. What do you think? What is on your list? 

  1. Lose 100 pounds
  2. Skinny dip with Justin
  3. Go on a trip with just Justin
  4. Go on a trip somewhere fun with just Justin and the kids
  5. Get paid to take someone’s pictures
  6. Take some sort of class, like cake decorating, photography, or crafting class
  7. Have all of our boxes cleared out of the garage
  8. Wear a dress that shows some cleavage and wear it with confidence (aka don’t be insecure)
  9. Go camping
  10. Do a cartwheel
  11. Go snorkeling
  12. Take a self defense class
  13. Take a girls trip with my closest girlfriends
  14. Get my passport

  15. Go to an OSU football game
  16. Be in more pictures with Justin and the kids
  17. Write an article and submit it to a newspaper or magazine
  18. Have purple highlights in my hair
  19. Throw a birthday party for an underprivileged kid
  20. Sponsor a child through compassion international
  21. Go to a formal event with Justin
  22. Have a FRIENDS marathon weekend where I (and anyone else who wants to join me) watch all 10 seasons of FRIENDS in order. This may be more of a 2 weekend event
  23. Take the family to Disney World
  24. Re-do our wedding vows (after losing weight)
  25. Audition for a musical
  26. Make a family yearbook at least once
  27. Pay for a stranger's meal
  28. Buy a bike and go on rides with my kids/family
  29. Host more get togethers
  30. Be able to wear a pair of boots that come to my knee


  31. Wear makeup everyday for a month
  32. Buy fancy but comfy pajamas
  33. Serve others more than myself
  34. Do a Bible study and actually complete it
  35. Find a way to contribute to our families finances without compromising my role as a mom and wife

  36. Climb an indoor rock climbing wall

No comments: