Monday, April 30, 2018

New Recipe...

Tonight I made a new recipe and I thought I would share it on here, mainly so I would have a way to go back and remember it when I wanted to make it again. Next time I will take a picture.

Cheesy Bacon Alfredo Chicken

Ingredients:
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 jar of Alfredo sauce (I used Bertolli brand)
3 oz Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Bits
3/4 cup Frigo shredded Parmesan cheese

1. (preheat oven to 425) Use a tenderizer to make chicken breasts thinner. This seems to help the chicken breasts stay juicier. In my opinion anyway. I like to get them really thin. That way two chicken breasts can feed the four members in our family.

2. Spray an 8x8 pan with non stick spray, place chicken in pan.

3. Combine the Alfredo, bacon and Parmesan cheese together in a bowl. Top the chicken with this mix.*

4. Bake @ 425 for 25 minutes.  I served ours with a side of green beans. 

*If you are making more chicken, I do think that this mix will cover more than just the two chicken breasts. It would probably cover four.

No comments: