Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Kansas City, Kansas City her I come...

Have I mentioned lately that I have an amazingly awesome husband? Well I do! This past weekend he let me drive up to Kansas City and visit one of my very dear friends and her family!  That means he spent 4 days taking care of the boys with out any help! I know, I am so blessed to have him. 

I had such a great time getting to visit with my friends the Irwin's. You have heard me talk about them before. Here is her blog. They are the ones who are adopting this sweet boy. 






They are also fostering another little baby boy, whom we will call J. Sorry you won't get to see pictures of him, but you can trust me when I say he is a cutie!




One of the funnest parts of our weekend was getting to go to a place called Country Club Plaza. We walked around, had lunch and shopped. Then Liesl and I got to stay in a hotel and have our Miss America watching party! We got dressed up in our wedding dresses in honor of the event. I know, you want to be as cool as us, but friends I just don't think it is possible. :) 




No comments: