Monday, August 12, 2013

Owen's new rules...

Today while driving home from the store, Owen decided he wanted to share some new rules with us. They were so funny I thought I would share them with you! Be warned poop is involved. It pretty much always is involved when we are talking about Owen! 

Owen's 1st rule: No pooping in the house. My response was this "well where are we going to go poop then?" Ian's reply "well I guess we could go in the yard like a dog." Me "yeah, but then everyone would see us naked and I don't want to do that. So Owen I think we should keep the rule that we can poop in the house. Okay?" Owen "Okay, I have another rule."

Owen's 2nd rule: No walking in the street. My response "well okay, that is a good rule. But what happens when we go walking in a neighborhood that doesn't have sidewalks and we have to walk in the street? Maybe we should just say no walking on busy streets. Okay?" Owen "Okay."

So now we have our two official rules, 1. it is okay to poop in the house and 2. no walking on busy streets! 

This kid cracks me up! He makes me smile and laugh pretty much everyday!

No comments: