Friday, September 21, 2012

4 years old...

Can you believe that my sweet little baby Ian is now 4 years old? I know I can't. He is growing up to be such a smart, silly and sweet boy! I did an interview with him when sending out an email to my family and I thought I would share it on here too.

His favorite food is: PB&J sandwich
His favorite movie: Veggie Tales, The search for Noah's umbrella
His favorite drink: slushy (I'm pretty sure he said this because he had one today)
What he wants to be when he grows up: Doctor. Mommy, I mean Batman, or a fireman. (He is so ambitious) :)
His favorite color: Red
His favorite song: Batman (dodododododododododo Batman!)
His favorite Disney show: Little Einsteins
Who do you want to marry when you grow up: Ashleigh (this is a girl that I have been friends with since high school. He talks about her all the time, it is so cute!)
Do you have a girl friend: No
What is your favorite PBS Kids show: Super Why
Are you tired of me asking questions: yeah, no I'm not tired.

Ian at one month old

Ian at 4 years old

3 comments:

katie ridings said...

haha cutie :)

Unknown said...

He looks SO tall!! I am pretty sure he is totally bigger than Ry...and he just turned 5!! What a cutie he is!!

Unknown said...

Oh que bonitos!