Wednesday, April 18, 2012

grillin' master...

We bought a grill! A gas grill. I am so excited to become a grill master! Tonight we grilled hamburgers for Justin and I, hot dogs for the boys and pineapples to put on top of our burgers! I think for my first time of using it things turned out well! I can't wait to grill some more!


Oh and I "harvested" my first strawberry tonight! I think I might be ready to sell them at a farmers market or something. ;) Just kidding, look at how small it was!!



2 comments:

Liesl said...

Look at you, all domestic! Can't wait to get down there sometime and enjoy some of that yummy grilled food you make for us ;) Hehe. Miss you, girl!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the strawberry harvest! lol It's cute. We are just getting the beginning of some strawberries right now.