Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Needing to post

I know I have said this many times, but I do my best thinking at night, while in bed. I hate it thought because now I when I have the computer in front of me I can't think of the great words that I wanted to share with y'all.

With that being said, I just needed to post something. I am dying for some chocolate right now. I guess my Arby's dinner didn't satisfy me as much as I wanted it too. Ian is in bed and Justin is at Walgreen's (actually he just walked in!). I don't do good being alone and hungry.

I recently red a blog about how great it is to live in America because of all of the freedoms that we have. It is so true! We are so blessed to be in such an amazing country. Thanks to all of our service men and women who fight for our freedom.

Yay, I just took some medicine. I have bronchitis and have been waiting for this medicine for a while now. I am bummed though because I don't get to go to Bible Study tomorrow. :(

Ok, I suppose I am done rambling about nothing. Please pray that I feel better and that Ian doesn't get sick, or Justin for that matter. We have family coming in next week for his birthday!!! Can you believe I will have a one year old? So crazy!

No comments: