Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ian's first trip...

We went to Aledo, Texas this weekend to visit my brother and his family! Although my brother had to work so we didn't see him much, but it was fun all the same. Our nieces did great with Ian. They wanted to hold him and help us with things. My sis-in law took us all around, including lunch at Fudruckers and a place called the Container store. It was awesome! We want them to come to Oklahoma!!! (the container store that is, although I love it when my fam visits OKC). Kylie had a volleyball game that we got to go to, which was fun. I miss being able to go to their sporting events and school programs. Here are a few pictures from our trip...



Aunt Crystal and Ian


Kylie and Ian



Kylie and Kaitlynn being, well themselves


Kaitlynn and Ian

No comments: