Thursday, July 24, 2008

Doctor's, Books and Ian comes!

Well the search for a pediatrician begins! We set up an appointment to meet with a doctor that isn't too far from were we live. Hopefully we will like her and not have to search around. I guess I should make a list of questions to ask her. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know.

I have started reading more since being on bed rest. This week I have already read two books that my sister-in-law sent to me! I have one more in the series to read and I am kind of bummed that there is only one more in this series. But she sent lots of books so hopefully I should be busy for a while. This is the first day I have watched tv during the day! I have decided that I can't start a new book on Saturday's because I want to try and finish them which causes me to stay up late and be sleepy on Sunday for church and if I don't finish it I tend to dream in a novel format. I know it sounds stupid, but seriously my dreams are weird enough as it is, to add it in a novel format makes them unsettling!

I can't believe that there is only 7 1/2 weeks before Ian comes! Oh, and if he comes during week 37 then that makes it only 6 1/2 weeks left! WOW that is so crazy sounding!!!!

1 comment:

Liesl said...

Oh my goodness, that really is coming up soon, isn't it? I'm glad you are getting more into reading...I am addicted, too!