Saturday, December 23, 2023

Feeling good...

In March of 2023 I had weightloss surgery. Thus far I have lost 100 lbs! I feel amazing. I'm getting healthier, and more importantly I'm happier! For the first time in my life I actually feel sexy. I have had people tell me I'm pretty or beautiful and maybe like 2 people have said I'm sexy. However, never have I truly felt sexy, beautiful, or pretty. The older I get, the more comfortable I get in my skin. 

I can look back at pre surgery pictures and see the beautiful person I have always been. Probably for the first time ever! I can also look at pictures I take now and think "damn I'm sexy!" I'm more confident, too! 

I'm going to share a picture that I took yesterday. I went back and forth on how to share it, and decided my blog was the place to do it! 

I hope that you all can see how beautiful you are, no matter what you weigh. I hope it doesn't take losing 100 lbs for you to feel sexy. 



No comments: