Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Week two of no refined sugars...

This week seemed easier. A lot easier actually. I discovered avocado pudding, which really helped me with my chocolate craving! Once you get over the fact that it has avocados in it it is really good. 

I haven't noticed any difference in my headaches. I have heard that could take up to a month to notice a difference in that though. Things I have noticed? Most days I feel like I'm coming out of a fog that I have been in my whole life! It's really amazing to be honest. I'm not feeling as tired, although there have been some nights that I haven't slept well due to getting off a medicine that made me drowsy. So on those days I feel tired. I am not thinking about food nearly as much. I use to think about it all day, but now I just think about it come meal time, and even then I'm not always hungry at meal time so I just don't eat till I'm hungry. 

I have lost 6.6 pounds the first week and another 4.6 this second week! This brings my grand total (since starting weight watchers in January) to 20.6 pounds lost! When I hit 30 pounds lost I get to reward myself with a fitbit! I can't wait!

So there you have it. My update on going off refined sugars. I had my doubts, I honestly didn't think I could do it. However, here I am week two and I have only had one on purpose give in. (I was so stressed out with my kids that I ate a sugar cookie). There have been a couple of times that I ate refined sugar, but didn't know it. Oh and one time when I ordered something I thought would be sugar free, but my first bite I could taste it. I ate it anyway and felt sick the rest of the day!  

Until next time...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow your blog is so cool can you check out mine fav blog its cool
katerinakidblogspot.com Thank you!!