YOU KNOW YOU ARE FROM OKLAHOMA IF:
1. You can properly pronounce Eufaula, Gotebo, Okemah, Poteau and Chickasha.
2. You think that people who complain about the wind in their states are sissies.
3. A tornado warning siren is your signal to go out in the yard and look for a funnel.
4. Your idea of a traffic jam is ten cars waiting to pass a tractor on the highway...or just 10 cars slowing down on the highway at all.
5. You've ever had to switch from "heat" t...o "A/C" in the same day.
6. You know that the true value of a parking space is not determined by the distance to the door, but by the availability of shade.
7. You measure distance in minutes.
8. You refer to the capital of Oklahoma as "The City."
9. A traffic problem involves two cars staring each other down at a four-way stop, each determined to be the most polite and let the other go first.
10. You know in which state Miam-uh is and in which state Miam-ee is.
11. You aren't surprised to find movie rental, ammunition, and bait (and sometimes tanning) all in the same store.
I should mention that I did #5 yesterday :)