Thursday, June 11, 2009

I am having so much fun!

I blame my new cookie decorating madness on my friend Erin! :) She started it and has created a monster! I think her outlines are SO much better than mine and her hand writing is SO much better as well. Perhaps we will have to join forces! Here are my latest cookies that I decorated and will be taking to my sister and her family. I hope they enjoy them! Oh and one of them has already been devoured* by my hubbs so I made another one (the baseball one), I don't know which one is better, but since one is gone the second one will have to do. :)



*I should mention that he deserved the cookie because he stayed home with a crying Ian so I could go to weight watchers. I love you babe!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I promise, my lines really aren't any straighter. And you come up with more creative ideas than I do to decorate them. I love the baseball! :c)