Wednesday, July 14, 2010

This is what I have been up to lately...

Owen at his first doctor appointment with Dr. Schaeffer. We absolutely love our pediatrician. Owen will learn that some day, for now I think he just thought "who is this women making me get naked and putting weird things in my ear?"

This is what I started my day looking at!

Ian enjoys playing with the baby swing. We are trying to teach him not to get in it though, and also when Owen is in it we have to explain that he can swing him, but he has to do it slowly. He is really doing good for such a big change!

Owen is so little that this bib takes up half his body! Still pretty cute though.


Is he not his daddy's son? We tried and tried to get a good picture of him in his "I'm the big brother" shirt on Owen's birthday, but he was a little distracted with Nana's cell phone. :) He was funny though because every time he did something he knew was bad he would look at either Nana or Daddy and say "uh oh".

No comments: