Friday, November 20, 2009

God knows...

I know I have mentioned on here before about how I don't understand why God allows certain things to happen. For instance a friend of mine lost her baby two weeks before her due date, or another friend had a misscarriage and hasn't been able to conceive since. The stories I have heard on the news this week have made me cry. I can't even type them out because the are just too horrible. Ugh and now here is another one that is just mind boggling. I have been reading about this family that goes to the church that I used to go to on a lot of my friends facebook page updates. There names are Vanessa and Jay Hart. Well for some reason it didn't click in that I knew them and while I prayed for there little son Brock I didn't follow through with reading there blog. Then it clicked in that this was a guy that was friends with my brother and sister in high school. I knew him as Jason, but I guess he goes by Jay now. Anyway, when I read there blog today I just thought I should share it with my blog readers. This baby needs our prayers and his family needs our prayers. I couldn't imagine going through what they are going through. There son was diagnosed with acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL) in October. Please go and check out there blog and PRAY, PRAY, PRAY!

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/brockhart

No comments: