Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pancakes in the oven...WFMW

So awhile back I found this blog that talked about pop up pancakes. I had never heard of them but they looked oh so yummy. So I copied the recipe and make them. They were not at all like I thought they would be. They weren't bad per say, but they were not pancakes. So needless to say I was very disappointed. I thought the thought of making pancakes in the oven (using a muffin pan) sounded so good. Perhaps a lot less to clean up and you could worry about making your other items (such as eggs or bacon) while those were in the oven cooking.

Well today I finally did it! I made pancakes in the oven! They are so yummy. And it was so easy. I just used pancake mix from a box, added the water it required and then put it in the muffin cups. Baked for 16 minutes at 400 degrees.




For more Works for me Wednesday go to We are THAT Family.

7 comments:

Niki Jolene said...

I love this idea!


:)

Michelle said...

That's a great idea! I will have to try this one too!

mub said...

Okay, I am SO trying this the next time I make pancakes!

UnfinishedMom said...

Cool idea. I always have difficulty getting the pancakes, eggs and bacon done at the same time! Good suggestion!

Frugal Sara said...

I would have never thought of this! Thanks for sharing.

Kelli said...

Looks yummy. Thanks for stopping by...I also used Target formula and it saved SO much money.

bridget {bake at 350} said...

Oooo...these sound great!