Friday, January 25, 2008

emotional...

So today was kind of emotional.  I was told on Monday at my appointment that I could expect to see some spotting.  Well this morning I was still spotting so I thought I would call the doctor just to see how long I could expect to spot.  Well the doctor had me come in right away, which totally freaked me out, since I was expecting her to just say it is fine, totally normal or something along those lines.  So I went straight to the doctor's office and had some blood work done and an examanation.  Thankfully everything turned out ok as far as the examanation goes.  They are supposed to call me regarding the blood work.  They told me to just take it easy the rest of the day.  So I am just hanging out at home watching some T.V.  Keep us in your prayers as I can see that this is going to be an emotional ride!

No comments: